Creative Encounters Newborn Workshop
I am so excited to announce this workshop July 21 & 22nd, 2018 hosted by Peachy Keen Photography, located in Sartell, MN. This one and half day petite workshop will be covering everything newborn and running a successful business. When both are on par, your business will soar!
This will be a 1:4 workshop, hence the word petite, as I believe people learn and retain more with smaller groups. I want to give my time and attention to each and every one of my students so that you may walk away from this workshop rejuvenated with creativity and the confidence to build your successful photography business.
Whether you are a professional photographer, or just starting out this workshop is for you! I believe in lifting each other up in our industry, even our own competition down the road! My best friend lives less than a mile from my studio, and guess what?! She specializes in the same genre as I do! And we are both busy and successful photographers.
This is your chance to take your photography to another level, and rediscover your potential, creativity and passion in newborn photography.
July 21 & 22, 2018
Workshop Fee $950
Retainer Fee $250 (will be applied to balance) Is non-refundable
Remaining Balance of $700 (Due 30 days before workshop) you may make payment arrangements up to 30 days prior to workshop.
You should be proficient in using your camera in manual mode and have a solid understanding of ISO, shutter speed and aperture and how they work together.
Gear you should have for the workshop:
35mm, 50mm or a 24-70mm lens
Laptop for editing (not required)
What we will cover:
– White balance/shooting in kelvin
– Setting up and styling for your session
– Lighting angles
– Hands-on posing
– Soothing techniques
– Prop posing
– Wrapping techniques
– Parent shots
– Parent prep
– Angles/making the most of poses
- Setting your self apart
- Customer Service
– Meet at the studio at 8:30am
– 9am – head into studio and go over styling and prep
– 9:30am – discussion and parent prep
– 10- 1pm – first baby model arrives. This model session will consist of me posing baby through an entire newborn session; from individuals of baby and parent shots. I think seeing how a session works in it’s entirety is important. Please feel free to ask questions as we go.
– 1pm – Lunch; provided for you.
– 2pm – second baby model arrives
– 2-5pm – hands-on posing on newborn poser. Ex.: froggy, bump up, heads up, ect.
– 6pm – dinner out to discuss the day and questions.
– Meet at the studio at 9:00am
– 9am-11am Editing: You will watch me edit a newborn images from start to finish. You will see that if the images are correct straight out of camera the editing process is a breeze for most sessions. If you are able to bring a laptop, please do, as you can follow along with me.
– 11am-1pm – Presentation on tips to running a successful business and making a six figure income.
– 1pm – lunch provided for you and wrap up of workshop.